11 Signs Your Mom Might Be Reading ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
- Views 0
- Likes 0
The insanely popular erotic novel, Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James has quickly become everyone’s favorite secret hobby. Copies of Fifty Shades of Grey have been flying off the shelves since it’s release. The explicit tale of millionaire Christian Grey and his sexual escapades has captured the hearts & imaginations of millions – most of those being mothers and housewives. Here’s a list of the telltale signs that your mother might be one of those million reading Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James.
11 signs your Mom might be influenced by the oddly popular erotic novel, Fifty Shades of Grey.
1. She comes home from “Book Club” sweaty and bow legged.
2. She has leather pajamas.
3. Her Kindle smells fishy.
4. When walking past her bedroom, can you hear her tell your Dad to “Sign here, initial here.”
5. Her Facebook hobbies now include “Sitting on the washing machine.”
6. Insists that when you speak to her, you speak directly to her “Inner Goddess.”
7. Suddenly loves commenting on how “it’s the wettest summer she can remember.”
8. When your dad says your mom can’t come to the phone because she’s tied up.
9. Every time your father yawns, she shoves a ball gag in his mouth.
10. The family dog collars keep disappearing.
11. Your dad is happier than ever. Like the saying goes, “Behind every Happy Dad, is an out of breath Mom clutching a weathered copy “Fifty Shades of Grey.”