13 Creepiest Uses of Taxidermy
- Views 0
- Likes 0
The idea of taking a dead animal carcass, skinning it, stuffing it, then putting it on display is already creepy. But here’s a few instances in which taxidermy turns the creeper dial up a notch.
1. Meet my fox. He answers only to Satan.
2. What some girls find adorable, I find f**king horrifying.
3. Is this Bebop or Rocksteady? I always forget…
4. This creepy fox will protect your storefront and haunt your dreams.
5. He’s waiting patiently…to murder you.
6. Wondering if leopards had kneecaps? here’s your answer…
7. NO. Shoo! Get the f**k outta here, you devil beast!
8. T-3: Rise of the Bambis.
9. Weird how someone’s joy can completely terrify you, huh?
10. The grossest thing is the head and tail are from different squirrels.
11. Feel free to browse these rings while I eat your soul.
12. These two fellas are paddlin’ their way back to hell.
13. This is…well…this is actually fairly badass.