Creatures of the Mariana Trench Give Me Nightmares (10 Pics)
- Views 0
- Likes 0
The Mariana Trench is the deepest part of the world’s oceans. We’re talking 1,580 miles straight down. If you went down that deep without submariner protection, the effect the pressure would have on your body would be equivalent to being in space without a spacesuit. And get this… there are freaking creatures that actually live down there in the deepest darkest place on earth. Welcome to Hell.
1. Apparently the devil lives underwater …
2. Melted fat-man-face fish.
3. If I can see inside you… We definitely aren’t friends.
What’d I just say?
4. Satan’s Va-jay-jay…
5. An elephant on crack f***ed an octopus…
6. You sick hairy f**k.
7. Lucifer’s top hat.
8. Spiders are scary enough on LAND.
9. Demon water Peep.
10. Ah, f**k no.