12 Steps of Eating Taco Bell
- Views 0
- Likes 0
We have a love/hate relationship with Taco Bell.
Taco Bell is as delicious and cheap as it is painfully diarrhetic and, well… cheap. It’s common knowledge that despite the delectable array of Mexican goodness Taco Bell is famous for, it’s even more famous for causing epic poop sessions.
The following are the 12 steps everyone experiences when deciding to dine at Taco Bell.
1. Excitement: You decide you’re gonna ‘Run for the Border.’
2. Nervousness: What should I order?
3. Anticipation: Waiting in the drive-thru line.
4. Hurried: Driving home with your grub.
5. Relief: Arrive at home with your food.
6. Pure Joy: Actually eating the delicious Taco Bell-goodness!
7. Content: The 3 minute grace period after your last bite.
8. Worry: When your tummy starts it’s initial grumblings.
9. Panic: You need a toilet…NOW
10. Pain & Embarrassment: Boisterous diarrhea splashes heard from blocks away.
11. Regret: Making peace with God while red-faced on the toilet.
12. Hunger: With your stomach (and entire torso) now void of all matter, you’re ready to grub again.