Arrested Development: Greatest Show of All Time
- Views 0
- Likes 0
Arrested Development is the greatest show of all time.
That’s right, I said, “of all time.” I dare you to say otherwise. The misadventures of the Bluth family have kept viewers in stitches since 2003. Loyal fans were shocked and angered when the “geniuses” at Fox suddenly pulled the plug on the iconic show after only 3 seasons. Since that undeserved banishment from the airwaves seven years ago, fans have kept busy by binge watching classic reruns and blindly hoping for their beloved televised family of characters to return.
What have Michael and George-Michael been up to? Is Buster still a lovably pathetic mama’s boy? Does Gob still consider himself a magical ladies man? Is Tobias still struggling with his crippling never-nudeness? Will I ever see the Banana Stand again?! Those are only a few of the many questions swirling around the heads of A.D. fan boys & girls.
Well, all their questions are about to be answered. On May 26th, the greatest show of all time is coming back – all thanks to Netflix. Get back in Bluth mode with these memorably moments from seasons passed.
1. George-Michael’s reaction to a rough day.
2. Bluth Family “chicken” dance.
3. George Sr. is a loyal man.
5. Lucille is drunkenly terrifying.
6. She’s also in touch with the common man.
7. George Sr. knows the “no touching” rule.
8. Gob…always thinking positive.
9. Gob Bluth: Master Illusionist…kinda.
10. Buster enjoying a quality juice box.
11. Tobias being a typically sassy heterosexual.